I might lose some friends when I say that I’m not into pumpkin spice drinks/desserts. However, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies won me over. If you like soft cookies, these are the cookies for you. The pumpkin puree gives it a cake like consistency. Be warned, these are addicting. This is probably one of the easiest cookie recipes to make. No fancy baking equipment required and very little clean up. Win.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 18-once can pumpkin puree
1 cup sugar
½ cup oil
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 ½ cups flour
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 310°
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, vanilla and egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture. Stir in chocolate chip cookies.
- Scoop cookies using a cookie scoop onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and transfer the cookies onto a drying rack.
*If the cookies look too wet, leave them in the oven for a few minutes longer.